Sex Changes at Univ of IL. - Insurance MUST Pay.

AllenChicago

Guru
5000 Post Club
Many people do not understand what socialized medicine is all about, because the topic covers such a broad array of medical, political and funding topics.

However, the University of Illinois today demonstrated Socialization of Medical Care in a pure and simple to understand manner.

The Univ of IL mandated school insurance will pay for students and faculty to have Sex Change operations. To cover the cost of the few operations that will be requested, everyone's health insurance premiums are being increased by 15%.

Story: Sex-change operations to be covered by UIC health insurance - chicagotribune.com

The Affordable Care Act (aka ObamaCare) is nothing more than a slower moving monster version of what the University of Illinois did today on a smaller scale...and in only 15 minutes.
-Allen

I tweeted the article earlier today. If I was in school there I would refuse to take the plan. So the question is, is a sex change cosmetic or is it a health condition that requires surgery?

Mike

I tweeted the article earlier today. If I was in school there I would refuse to take the plan. So the question is, is a sex change cosmetic or is it a health condition that requires surgery?

Mike
You're not allowed to ask since that might offend their fragile psyches and cause a massive boycott!

Back