SF Agent in Dallas TX Looking for Help with Life Sales

infoe

Guru
100+ Post Club
Alright so I've done my due diligence and read up on the common opinion here (and facts) of SF's policies the way, us SF agents have no clue, we only sell SF life and it's not the most competitive...we are solid at p&c but should stick to that. K now that we got that out of the way. I need some help. i have to assume that while our products are not the most competitive SF did have a relative rate decrease in our term products...introduced new rating classes and we have a decent product in our ROP 20/30 and 15pay.

I'm looking for someone to come and sell the crap out of it from my book. We can draw up a contract, I will open up my commission contract to you and you can have 100% of the commissions I make, hell you can even have the renewals. I'll be honest. I feel I will win on my scorecard (one year bonus and the stupid little sf trip) but seriously also on the retention aspect of it. Hell I may even be able to sell a few little $50 roth ira's out of it.

I'm not sure if I'm presenting a good offer out there or not but I'm serious...if anyone is serious can provide some backing to their word let's talk. I can even look into telemarketing or appointment setting to get the ground started with my current p&c telemarketer.

When I got in this game I thought i would be better at the financial service aspect of it...while I havent been doing it at that long I'm great at bringing in households for p&c but my commission structure/contract forces me to the financial service side. I'm at a crossroad in my career whether I stay with the farm or not...If I can get a good game plan for the financial service side it is definately worth it for me to stick around.

I'm a little confused as to why you would do this when you say that you'd get bonuses and trips and things. Can you clarify this?

I'm in Texas, by the way. In Austin...but I'm just wondering what the offer really is here.

I'm a little confused as to why you would do this when you say that you'd get bonuses and trips and things. Can you clarify this?

I'm in Texas, by the way. In Austin...but I'm just wondering what the offer really is here.

you'd have to know SF contract to know what im talking...theres a one time bonus based on a million different things life insurance being one of them...and the bonus multiplies my p&c commissions...as well as being a captive agent there are trips I can win.

I'm looking to pay whatever commissions I make on whatever policies are sold. Knowing that what I make is less than industry life agents i'm looking to see what I can do to make the deal worth it...other than of course being able to have an appointment setter and have my clients to pivot to...both customers with life and those without.

Infoe, I tried to PM you, but I don't have the required 20 posts to be allowed to do so. Can you post an email address or a way to get in touch with you? I'm in Dallas and I can help you. Thanks.

You can reach me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Back