Shady American Amicable One Life agent...

Question: Is there ANY American Amicable product that can legitimately beat Foresters Non-med Your Term? There's an agent in my backyard running around replacing business and flat out lying to people and getting them to fill out a cancellation request and sending it in himself. Replaced a 10 yr term for $75K with American Amicable for a $2 difference. The client "thinks" he is getting a $100K 15 yr term for the same price. NO WAY!!! Met a second client last night that this same crook (won't mention the name here....yet) flat out lied to and got her business.

Question: Is there ANY American Amicable product that can legitimately beat Foresters Non-med Your Term? There's an agent in my backyard running around replacing business and flat out lying to people and getting them to fill out a cancellation request and sending it in himself. Replaced a 10 yr term for $75K with American Amicable for a $2 difference. The client "thinks" he is getting a $100K 15 yr term for the same price. NO WAY!!! Met a second client last night that this same crook (won't mention the name here....yet) flat out lied to and got her business.

What age and class rating

Probably Assurity, SBLI and Sagicor to start

I just did a quick check, assuming preferred +, you could have beat yourself with Foresters by increasing the death benefit. By using the band breaks and getting preferred at the higher face.

Assuming a 35 yr old Sagicor and Assurity are <$9. @ 10yr 75k
Assuming a 35 yr old Sagicor and Foresters are <$11. @ 20 yr $100,000.00

Thanks, Wino. Maybe I should have been a bit clearer. I have multiple products that I know I can write cheaper than Foresters NM. This guy was 70 and specifically did not want to be fully underwritten. Wondering what this guy could have written that was with American Amicable. Now I underdstand that they have a Term Made Simple product that is cheap.

Thanks, Wino. Maybe I should have been a bit clearer. I have multiple products that I know I can write cheaper than Foresters NM. This guy was 70 and specifically did not want to be fully underwritten. Wondering what this guy could have written that was with American Amicable. Now I underdstand that they have a Term Made Simple product that is cheap.

Foresters - Wow, they go non med to 70? That is pretty good. That was a nice term premium. hope it was not in the first year.

...CUT...

Now I underdstand that they have a Term Made Simple product that is cheap.

So, it appears the other agent didn’t “flat out lie” to get the business. I can understand your frustration in getting replaced a couple of times, but it appears that the other agent wasn’t “shady” as you proclaimed in your OP.

So, it appears the other agent didn’t “flat out lie” to get the business. I can understand your frustration in getting replaced a couple of times, but it appears that the other agent wasn’t “shady” as you proclaimed in your OP.
I did correct the product part, however reports from this person's dealings with clients and agents (another client that I just met) does reflect this person as a dirt bag. He is lying to people about other things to get the sale and also not sending in the proper replacement forms, having the client fill out a request to cancel letter and sending to the carrier himself without the other policy even being approved and issued. That is unethical and non-compliant.

He was asking if there was an AMAM term product that could compete . . .

Those 3 mentioned above may be non-med, but they surely aren't simple issue like AmAm

Not to beat this to death. But, per FEXquotes it looks like Pref'd does not come into play until $100k then adding Band breaks Foresters does not look to bad, price wise. If the 'Troops Hating; <sorry> AmAm agent only beat you by $2. you may be able to beat him at $100+ .

Back