Shared Internet Leads Vs T65 Lists

Which do you prefer or are most successful with?

I like people who are interested right now and that would be internet leads. You can get them for $7 a piece.

All of them are people leaving company insurance, moving into the area or T65 and are wanting info.

Which do you prefer or are most successful with?

I think moving from internet leads to t65 lists is going from the frying pan into the fire. That depends on the area, but t65 lists are usually called even more than shared internet leads.

Bottom Line: How much does it cost to speak with someone who wants what you are selling.

If the average cost of an shared lead, is $7....and you get 20% to answer the phone....simply picking up....then it's $35 to get someone on the phone.

And let's say....to be conservative, only 75% will speak to you...25% blow you off.....that's actually $46 to speak with someone interested in having a convo, regardless if they qualify or not.

If anyone has a method of getting prospects who are interested in their wares, for less than $45 per presentation, then that kicks internet leads ass down the block.

I like people who are interested right now and that would be internet leads. You can get them for $7 a piece.

All of them are people leaving company insurance, moving into the area or T65 and are wanting info.

I live and do business in Florida. Where do you get internet leads for $7?

I'm sure you can get them for that or less, odds are at $7 a pop they're old and/or very shared.[/quote]

Got a lead today and the man said he typed in the information 1 minute ago. I saw him 45 minutes later and wrote him up today. He did get 3 other phone calls while I was there and I just grinned :)

Back