Sherpa Down?

Hello Scott,

HealthSherpa experienced a partial outage this morning (Friday, Nov. 13 2020) from approximately 12:01 AM Pacific Time through 6:29 AM Pacific Time. Based on traffic patterns we estimate that approximately 25% of site users were affected.

To comply with CMS requirements around enhanced security we implemented certain measures that require credential rotation every 90 days. Due to a misconfigured reminder, rotation did not occur in advance of expiry.

The immediate mitigation was to rotate the relevant credentials. After open enrollment and the Federal Marketplace closes we will migrate management to a system that supports automated credential rotation. We are also conducting a review of our DevOps processes to mitigate the risk of similar issues occurring in the future.

We apologize for the error.

HealthSherpa

Tried that....no difference. The Sherpa support lady she she was down too...and they would be working in it all nite. It all depends on what server(s) you are going through to get to the site.. I tried three browsers, ,my iphone and my wife's ipad.....all say "this site can't be reached". Maybe just because I am in Atlanta? No idea how this is all connected. I am just happy that Sherpa admits that some agents can not connect, but some can...so as long as I am not alone, i'll assume someone is working on it.

Hello all!

We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this outage. As noted in the message above, our outage was approximately 6.5 hours in length on the morning of Friday, November 13th. Any additional outage length was caused by internet providers updating their systems to read our updated credentials. We completely understand how important this time of year is for agents and will do everything in our power to ensure that this does no happen again!

HealthSherpa is slow today for me. Sometimes I can't even run a simple quote. Do you see the same?

Back