Sherpa issues?

We are getting sporadic instances where a no client sherpa quote returns radically different plan/rates than HC.Gov or when you use Sherpa to finally enroll. Seems like only the standalone quote is the culprit. Agent support admitted the issue when they ran all the same numbers I did, and "referred it to the engineering department". Maybe only North Georgia and Alliant/caresource is the problem area...but its embarrassing to initially tell someone they will get an Alliant plan for $85/month, and then at the end of the enrollment you have to tell them it is $170/month and they would be much better off with a CareSource plan. It seems to be returning the correct subsidy, but looks more like Sherpa has the wrong rates for the plans to apply it to when just window shopping.

The Sherpa support organization was not exactly all that helpful....other than admitting it.

Anyone else seeing it?

It is rather amusing to see how sherpa evolved since beginning. Though I haven't experienced the same issue as you had but let me tell you... Seems like anything I try to do these days i end up running into an issue of some kind. From simple quoting to application.
Feel like it's almost easier to go HIX right away. Lol
What does everyone else think? The heavy users of HS?

Back