Sherpa not working ?

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Anyone able to submit an app? I keep getting "
Sorry, we can’t enroll you at this time.
No one appears to qualify for enrollment at this time. If you think this is a mistake, please return to your Healthcare.gov application and review and update the information you entered."...

It seems to me on high enrollment days they aren't dependable same thing happened two years ago on final day of enrollment.

Tried other sites seems to be a government not able to process renewal through the redirect. Getting error messages on several other vendors

I got the same message on one about an hour ago. Direct enrollment (side-by-side with client logging into his own account) worked fine, so it is a Sherpa/hc.gov interface.

Tried ACA express and it times out when enrolling Must be government problem, What vendor are you using?

Health Sherpa also has severe problems with their doctor look up function. Even some major hospitals are not on the list.

That feature was supposed to be removed last week, but it looks like that was an empty promise.

They need to fix that. But, I don't need doctor lookup when only one carrier with one network is available in my selling area. I can lookup on carrier website.

YEAH, WTF is up with that DAMN redirect BS, I thought we were promised NO MORE REDIRECT....ITS BEEN REDIRECT CITY all day long... DUMB

Back