Shopping Life Insurance for kid

souchai

I am looking for a saving life insurance for my kid. Which company and product is best for the return?

Life insurance should never be looked at for a return. Look for a good rate for a fair amount of coverage which last the majority of his expected life. You cannot insure your child for more than you have in coverage for most companies. Take whatever amount you thought you were going to spend and put the difference into a Roth or the market if you think he would need access to it before 59 1/2

My personal preference is a max funded whole life with a good mutual carrier.

Life insurance should never be looked at for a return. Look for a good rate for a fair amount of coverage which last the majority of his expected life. You cannot insure your child for more than you have in coverage for most companies. Take whatever amount you thought you were going to spend and put the difference into a Roth or the market if you think he would need access to it before 59 1/2

Many questions to ask, but this could be a way to diversify for a long run... or to place into a position so that in the future a paid up policy is created... there is money to be saved as well as earned...

Back