Short-term care - had any success with it?

Well. To start with, are you talking about Short Term Medical? Policies that are not compliant with ACA and are sold in 3 month increments?

If so, this is the wrong forum. Move to Health Care Reform and there are lots of threads on this topic.

If its STC...what the heck is that???

Well. To start with, are you talking about Short Term Medical? Policies that are not compliant with ACA and are sold in 3 month increments?

If so, this is the wrong forum. Move to Health Care Reform and there are lots of threads on this topic.

If its STC...what the heck is that???
Nursing Home Care with up to a one year benefit period.. Became popular when LTC (Long Term Care) became so expensive.

Thank you! I learned something today, so I get a gold star! ;)
rcjrByAdi.jpg

I've had good luck with those plans, though I don't write that many, the people that have them have benefited. You have to give a little instruction on filing the claims, and there are some catches, but I've had a few that told me the added benefits are worth more than the premium on the Kemper plan.

In fact I have a lady here in NC that is an expert on filing everything, she even collected the max benefit for HHC when her husband got sick. Down side is you can't make much money on it. I've sold a little bit of Standard, but not long enough to tell anything.

I've had good luck with those plans, though I don't write that many, the people that have them have benefited. You have to give a little instruction on filing the claims, and there are some catches, but I've had a few that told me the added benefits are worth more than the premium on the Kemper plan.

In fact I have a lady here in NC that is an expert on filing everything, she even collected the max benefit for HHC when her husband got sick. Down side is you can't make much money on it. I've sold a little bit of Standard, but not long enough to tell anything.
Standard pulled their HHC plan.. United National Life has one if they are in your state. Same as Standard except for the Home Health Aide they do not require a previous hospital stay like Standard.. Much better commission.. Mine is 20 points higher than what I have with Standard.

They also have a good STC plan.

Standard pulled their HHC plan.. United National Life has one if they are in your state. Same as Standard except for the Home Health Aide they do not require a previous hospital stay like Standard.. Much better commission.. Mine is 20 points higher than what I have with Standard.

They also have a good STC plan.

I'll same that one.

Back