Short Term Major Med. in FL with Liberal Underwriting?

yogooglethis

Guru
1000 Post Club
My market is Medicare but thought I would get appointed with UnitedOne just to write ST major medical to help my clients through transition time to Medicare.It's been over 5 years since I have written a ST policy and I don't remember there being so many underwriting questions.

Anyway what carrier will take a NS Female dob 12/19/48 who is in good health but does have HPB controlled with meds.Coverage is needed for 2 months 10/1-11/31/13.Zip code 32091.

My market is Medicare but thought I would get appointed with UnitedOne just to write ST major medical to help my clients through transition time to Medicare.It's been over 5 years since I have written a ST policy and I don't remember there being so many underwriting questions.

Anyway what carrier will take a NS Female dob 12/19/48 who is in good health but does have HPB controlled with meds.Coverage is needed for 2 months 10/1-11/31/13.Zip code 32091.

UHC should approve it

Assurant health would take her no problem as long as high blood pressure is not linked to heart complications.

Email me and I can contract you if your looking to do lite business(less than 500k) I am an mga and wont hold you to production requirements. If you want to direct I can give you our rsds contact info for fl. (They would set u up as a ga with production requirements to fill) I personally live in fl. And have agents all over U.S.

[email protected]

Back