Short Term Recovery Care

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Other than Medico and Bankers Fidelity, who has Short Term Recovery Care? I have two clients who would like this product, but outside of Medico and Bankers, I don't recall who offers it.

Medico seems a bit pricey, and Bankers has treated me like garbage, so I wanted to get some other insurers in my arsenal.

Other than Medico and Bankers Fidelity, who has Short Term Recovery Care? I have two clients who would like this product, but outside of Medico and Bankers, I don't recall who offers it.

Medico seems a bit pricey, and Bankers has treated me like garbage, so I wanted to get some other insurers in my arsenal.

Equitable, Standard Life and Accident and GTL/UNL.

MedAmerica also has a Short Term Care product, Transitions. Can provide information if needed. Feel free to contact me.

Mbaker37's post was accurate. MedAmerica first announced to the public its decision to leave the marketplace 2 1/2 hours after MBaker37's post.

Haha, I knew I read it recently. I see it was actually 2 hours and 52 minutes after his post that you announced it.

My apologies mbaker37.:)

Jack, thanks for the clarification and appreciate the apology, goillini52. I will be sure to include this disclaimer with any replies concerning carriers "as I currently type this response":). Seems the winds of change are constantly blowing in the LTC market!

Jack, thanks for the clarification and appreciate the apology, goillini52. I will be sure to include this disclaimer with any replies concerning carriers "as I currently type this response":). Seems the winds of change are constantly blowing in the LTC market!

is there any industry that has not had dramatic changes in the past 10 years?

American General just laid off 5,000 career agents who sold life insurance. The winds of change in LTCi are nothing compared to health insurance, life insurance, final expense, and even many annuity insurers.

Back