Should I Choose a Field for the Area Demographics?

hotstang46

So I live in an area of So Cal with some very specific demographics. There is very little middle class where I live. It is a HUGE 50+ and MEGA wealthy seasonal area. There is also considerable lower class areas that of course service the older population and the needs of the community.

Only company with an office in the area I can find is healthmarkets.com aka Insphere. It seems they focus on health insurance. I have talked with them several times and they truly have been friendly, and I get good vibes. Being green I like that they are located here and I can get help with training and alot of the nuances associated with the sale. They meet twice a week as well (an hour or so) for training a product info talks as well.

I'm just worried about offering the best product for the area. I've been combing the forums, FE looks great because of it's simplicity, however it looks like it may not be applicable to the wealthier client. And I don't know if the primarily immigrant lower class could ever afford such a thing.

Annuities are something I have not looked into yet, but I will. I have a day trading background and so of course that sounds appealing.

Any suggestions to a greenie looking for a jump off point would be appreciated.:) If it's a you can be successful with anything anywhere type of thing it seems to be hard to ignore FE.

Last edited:
Back