Should I Start Final Expense As a Captive or Independent Agent

I've been experimenting for over 40 years.:twitchy:

Nothing wrong with that, Im a true libertarian.

Gay marriage - check - no problem
Drug use - check - no problem
Lighting yourself on fire with lamp oil - check - no problem
Carry a gun - check - no problem

I believe as long as you dont infringe on my safety or liberty and arent hurting anyone do what you want. Legalize all drugs, the same losers will still sniff coke, shoot heroine and get all jazzed up on lsd and angel dust....its just this way we would be rid of them a lot quicker and not have to pay to support their "disease" LOL.

Those who partake in the whacky weed are the ones that will be the last man standing. It grows out of the soil!! But again I dont care either way, I barely drink.

Nothing wrong with that, Im a true libertarian.

Gay marriage - check - no problem
Drug use - check - no problem
Lighting yourself on fire with lamp oil - check - no problem
Carry a gun - check - no problem

I believe as long as you dont infringe on my safety or liberty and arent hurting anyone do what you want. Legalize all drugs, the same losers will still sniff coke, shoot heroine and get all jazzed up on lsd and angel dust....its just this way we would be rid of them a lot quicker and not have to pay to support their "disease" LOL.

Those who partake in the whacky weed are the ones that will be the last man standing. It grows out of the soil!! But again I dont care either way, I barely drink.

Actually, I very rarely smoke any more because it doesn't mix too well with COPD. :)

Latest posts

Back