Should I Start Selling Term

Mll0016

Expert
Hello all,

I've been in the final expense market for a little over a month now. I think I could close a lot more business if I had term in my back pocket. Was wondering how I go about finding an IMO to help me get my feet off the ground.

I'm also looking into getting health license.

Some questions I have:

What is commission % with term?
Is it advanced?
Would you recommend doing both final expense and term or just stick to one?
Do i need to create a website?

Any other help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Hello all,

I've been in the final expense market for a little over a month now. I think I could close a lot more business if I had term in my back pocket. Was wondering how I go about finding an IMO to help me get my feet off the ground.

Some questions I have:

Is it advanced?

Cheers,

70% plus
Yes...75%
Yes
No

Hello all,

Some questions I have:

Is it advanced?

Cheers,

Depends. How are you doing selling FE? Do you intend to specialize or be a jack of all trades?

Even if the intent is to be a jack of all trades I would suggest mastering one first then adding other products.

To answer your questions, 70% to 120% is what I have on term.

I don't take advances but it's available with most if I wanted to.

I would stick with one. I wrote over 300 applications in 2015. 3 of those were term. My direct upline wrote more applications than I did and none of them were term.

No, you do not need a website.

When i plug a new final expense agent into Mutual of Omaha, Foresters, etc, 120% comp usually translates to around 130% on simplified issue term.

Latest posts

Back