Should I Use this FMO?

I've heard lots of things about the worst organization in the world, including free websites and quote engines, maybe you should check them out.

Don't give them any help by listing their acronym. I don't typically wish bad things for people, but that's one dude I hope runs into some hard times.

Last edited:
Re: I need a good FMO

Gordon Marketing is my FMO of choice 800-388-8342

Gordon Marketing is the biggest joke of a FMO there is, beyond Captive or GA Amerilife. Gordon Marketing provides ZERO senior products support, takes weeks for them to submit contracts, they harass or blackmail you by saying they wont support your other contacts you have with them if you dont bring them your XX company contract as well, and once they have all of your contracts they completely ignore all help requests.
The founder of Gordon Marketing was a wonderful man, but the second he handed it down to Sylvia Gordon his daughter it became a joke of a organization, plus about 60% of their medicare contracts are not direct with carriers. The only direct Medicare contract they have is with United Healthcare from what I can tell, rest are through SMS, Amerilife, Agent Pipeline.

You also need to watch some of the contracts they send you, a few of them Gordon Marketing receives the commissions and then pays you.

Sorry for the rant, but run the other way from that FMO. Leaving them was a wonderful decision.

Re: I need a good FMO

Gordon Marketing is the biggest joke of a FMO there is, beyond Captive or GA Amerilife. Gordon Marketing provides ZERO senior products support, takes weeks for them to submit contracts, they harass or blackmail you by saying they wont support your other contacts you have with them if you dont bring them your XX company contract as well, and once they have all of your contracts they completely ignore all help requests.
The founder of Gordon Marketing was a wonderful man, but the second he handed it down to Sylvia Gordon his daughter it became a joke of a organization, plus about 60% of their medicare contracts are not direct with carriers. The only direct Medicare contract they have is with United Healthcare from what I can tell, rest are through SMS, Amerilife, Agent Pipeline.

You also need to watch some of the contracts they send you, a few of them Gordon Marketing receives the commissions and then pays you.

Sorry for the rant, but run the other way from that FMO. Leaving them was a wonderful decision.

Wow, that sucks. This is the 4th time I've read this today...they must really be bad.:yes:

You can contract direct with UHC.

Back