Should I Use this FMO?

Re: I need a good FMO

Gordon Marketing is the biggest joke of a FMO there is, beyond Captive or GA Amerilife. Gordon Marketing provides ZERO senior products support, takes weeks for them to submit contracts, they harass or blackmail you by saying they wont support your other contacts you have with them if you dont bring them your XX company contract as well, and once they have all of your contracts they completely ignore all help requests.
The founder of Gordon Marketing was a wonderful man, but the second he handed it down to Sylvia Gordon his daughter it became a joke of a organization, plus about 60% of their medicare contracts are not direct with carriers. The only direct Medicare contract they have is with United Healthcare from what I can tell, rest are through SMS, Amerilife, Agent Pipeline.

You also need to watch some of the contracts they send you, a few of them Gordon Marketing receives the commissions and then pays you.

Sorry for the rant, but run the other way from that FMO. Leaving them was a wonderful decision.

This is why I like organizations run by salespeople. The old man was most likely a salesman who built a successful operation, but always remained a salesman at heart. Not to be sexist, but I've seen these female, trust fund bean counters before. They have no concept or respect for what we do as this lady has probably never run a lead in her life and never will. Run! It's all for them now. But that's her problem, no need to make it yours.:nah:

Oh lord no, I hardly ever post anything. I was just wondering but i guess i cant really rely on one or two posts. I just needed one contract but i can do that direct.

Happy Posting You are the posting master i see.

It's funny so many people post looking for the best fmo when they should really be talking about what's the best way to generate leads and put a system together that they're willing to work hard at.

Back