Should This"Old Life Agent" Do Medicare Advantage

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Have been in the business long time in Life Insurance, is it time to go to a call center and do
Senior Health? Thanks!

Life is not happening for me , but I placed a $4500 premium today by a freak accident table
7. You can get free medicare advantage leads
Easily.

Life is not happening for me , but I placed a $4500 premium today by a freak accident table 7. You can get free medicare advantage leads Easily.

You mean free leads where you have to give up commission? Why in the hell would you do that?

Have been in the business long time in Life Insurance, is it time to go to a call center and do
Senior Health? Thanks!
I get a lot of these call centers calling me to recruit me, especially right before open enrollment. They promise to pay for licensing for all 50 states and pay you a salary. Some like e-Health, actually pay hourly plus bonuses. Problem is, it's still no where near what you would make on an MA in the field.

The plus side is they have mastered the lead generation process and all they need are order takers, so if you just want a steady paycheck, and don't care about renewals, might not be a bad gig!

When looking at some call center plans, watch if there is talk time pay or something like that. I have a friend that worked over the phone (recruiting) and they looked at actual talk time, not how long he sat at the phone. Meaning, he could put in an 8 hour day but actual live talk time of only 3 hours.

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Thanks to all your opinions, MA maybe the way to go although it seems messy and a lot of product knowledge needed for explanation to the client.

Back