Sigh. I Hate Running into these

Yeah sorry about that. On the phone he originally told me it was 2 years ago. This morning I found out it was 13 months ago, so he rounded up in our initial conversation.

As for your comment on FE, I admit I have very little experience with this customer demographic. I just assumed everything under $50k and WL was considered FE.

Assurity, ANICO, and UHL are 3 companies I've run quotes with. Unless I made a mistake, the graded ones were less expensive. If I'm screwing up here, I welcome any correction you might have. Its really appreciated. Trying to do the right thing for these people

If you are comparing graded with these companies against their level, then yes you have made a mistake. Now if you are talking Gerber or AIG, then it may actually be less do to not rating for tobacco. Assurity, ANICO and UHL still apply a tobacco rating on their graded and modified plans.

Yeah sorry about that. On the phone he originally told me it was 2 years ago. This morning I found out it was 13 months ago, so he rounded up in our initial conversation.

As for your comment on FE, I admit I have very little experience with this customer demographic. I just assumed everything under $50k and WL was considered FE.

Assurity, ANICO, and UHL are 3 companies I've run quotes with. Unless I made a mistake, the graded ones were less expensive. If I'm screwing up here, I welcome any correction you might have. Its really appreciated. Trying to do the right thing for these people

13 months ago is going to limit you to pretty much Trans.

$300/mo will buy him $12,511 level coverage whole life.

If it was TIA and not stroke then there's more options. $300/mo buys him $17000 level whole life with RNA if it was a TIA.

And I don't know what state you are in but before going with regular ROP you could go with KSKJ's modified. It's a true graded and priced about like MoO's GI.

If you are comparing graded with these companies against their level, then yes you have made a mistake. Now if you are talking Gerber or AIG, then it may actually be less do to not rating for tobacco. Assurity, ANICO and UHL still apply a tobacco rating on their graded and modified plans.

Ok you know what thank you. I appreciate the criticism and correction. I actually have a contract with AIG and have submitted a good amount of business to them. Let me give that a look.

Seriously, thanks again

Ok you know what thank you. I appreciate the criticism and correction. I actually have a contract with AIG and have submitted a good amount of business to them. Let me give that a look.

Seriously, thanks again

The AIG is ROP. If you are going ROP then no one will beat MoO's GI for him. $300/mo would buy him $18,000 of coverage. Again it's ROP for 2 years.

Seriously, thanks again

You are most welcome, it is an easy mistake to make.

Assurity will take him level assuming no other health issues. 1 year on stroke and hospitalization, 5 years on heart surgery.

I'm not going to bother running the rates as to which is cheaper, but level is much better than graded.

Back