Signature Marketing Leads

wow314

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone used them before? They seem good but a little expense. I would love some feedback.

Anyone used them before? They seem good but a little expense. I would love some feedback.

They have a partnership with Erie and we get a discount however their prices seem a bit high for my taste.

Also they are based out of a part of the country that to me sounds like a heavy accent. If they are calling my territory (Philadelphia) it would just seem unnatural to me.

I use client focus connections. A bit more reasonable price wise and very nice normal lady's making the calls. Ask for Sue and mention I referred you.

They have a partnership with Erie and we get a discount however their prices seem a bit high for my taste.

Also they are based out of a part of the country that to me sounds like a heavy accent. If they are calling my territory (Philadelphia) it would just seem unnatural to me.

I use client focus connections. A bit more reasonable price wise and very nice normal lady's making the calls. Ask for Sue and mention I referred you.

Where are they based out of?

Signature Marketing is here in Orange County if im thinking about the same one. Pretty sure they are in the city of Orange. They have been around for a while.

Here is their google+

http://www.manta.com/c/mtkg3pc/signature-marketing

If im not mistaken the owners of Signature used to work at Neislon marketing then started their own company like 15 yrs ago. I used to work at neilson yrs ago and heard stories about them leaving and becoming competitors hahaha

I have heard nothing but good things about them over the yrs. Pretty sure their specialty is in commercial leads still. No good commercial lead is gonna be cheep. Its not a big deal; as long as you can close the return is definitely there. One or 2 accounts even off just 1st yr commission should pay for your campaign.

Back