signature pad

Nov 8, 2018 at 2:36 PM

  1. sbg_ben
    Offline

    sbg_ben Expert

    Posts:
    67
    Likes Received:
    8
    State:
    Michigan
    Hello,

    Does anyone sign up people for AARP med supplements with a signature pad? I am just wondering if you have to buy any particular kind. I'm tired of taking paper applications and then them being unable to read the ones I fax in. I know you can use an ipad or other tablet but when reading the reviews everyone says the LEAN app has a ton of issues. Just wondering if anyone has any input or experience on this. I learned everything from an old school agent and she takes paper applications for everything so she can have a copy of it. In all fairness her methods have served her well. I just am tired of filing cabinets (I took over many of her clients)

    Thanks
     
    sbg_ben, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:36 PM
    #1
  2. Chazm
    Offline

    Chazm Guru

    Posts:
    4,551
    Likes Received:
    620
    State:
    Florida
    The lean app has zero issues. Maybe when it first came out but it works flawless with an iPad now
     
    Chazm, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:12 PM
    #2
  3. GoPokes
    Offline

    GoPokes Guru

    Posts:
    1,175
    Likes Received:
    124
    State:
    Oklahoma
    I did 3 apps on LEAN this week, and it works really well. They signed on my ipad. They are also offering DocuSign now, with email signature capability. I think there's a little learning curve ahead of you, but it will be worth it.
     
    GoPokes, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:19 PM
    #3
  4. Alston
    Offline

    Alston Guru

    Posts:
    1,194
    Likes Received:
    66
    State:
    Connecticut
    I started using an old iPad mini when my laptop was in the shop. That was a year ago. I haven't used my laptop in the field since.

    99% of my clients are close enough to a cell phone tower. Half of the other 1% know their WiFi passwords.

    No problems with Lean, especially since I started using a full size keyboard.

    (Bluetooth. Folds up. Just $30.)
     
    Alston, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:36 PM
    #4
  5. zwcoop
    Offline

    zwcoop Expert

    Posts:
    39
    Likes Received:
    21
    State:
    Georgia
    Try using Chrome as your browser instead of Safari.
     
    zwcoop, Nov 9, 2018 at 7:42 AM
    #5
  6. sbg_ben
    Offline

    sbg_ben Expert

    Posts:
    67
    Likes Received:
    8
    State:
    Michigan
    I did an enrollment yesterday using the email docusign and that worked out pretty well. I will try the lean app on my ipad on my next appointment. Do any of you know if you can fill out the majority of it on a computer then just do the signature on the ipad?
     
    sbg_ben, Nov 9, 2018 at 10:07 AM
    #6
  7. GoPokes
    Offline

    GoPokes Guru

    Posts:
    1,175
    Likes Received:
    124
    State:
    Oklahoma
    It's not necessary. The ipad and the computer are of similar ease. The one thing I have forgotten a couple times, is to press the "accept signature" button after signing. I think that's what it says, it doesn't look like a button, but you have to press it before proceeding.

    Just remember that you cant save the pdf of the application, so if there's any information in the app that you may need for a later date, go ahead and copy it over to your CRM before you are complete.
     
    GoPokes, Nov 9, 2018 at 11:45 AM
    #7
Loading...