signature pad

sbg_ben

Super Genius
Hello,

Does anyone sign up people for AARP med supplements with a signature pad? I am just wondering if you have to buy any particular kind. I'm tired of taking paper applications and then them being unable to read the ones I fax in. I know you can use an ipad or other tablet but when reading the reviews everyone says the LEAN app has a ton of issues. Just wondering if anyone has any input or experience on this. I learned everything from an old school agent and she takes paper applications for everything so she can have a copy of it. In all fairness her methods have served her well. I just am tired of filing cabinets (I took over many of her clients)

Thanks

The lean app has zero issues. Maybe when it first came out but it works flawless with an iPad now

I did 3 apps on LEAN this week, and it works really well. They signed on my ipad. They are also offering DocuSign now, with email signature capability. I think there's a little learning curve ahead of you, but it will be worth it.

I started using an old iPad mini when my laptop was in the shop. That was a year ago. I haven't used my laptop in the field since.

99% of my clients are close enough to a cell phone tower. Half of the other 1% know their WiFi passwords.

No problems with Lean, especially since I started using a full size keyboard.

(Bluetooth. Folds up. Just $30.)

I did an enrollment yesterday using the email docusign and that worked out pretty well. I will try the lean app on my ipad on my next appointment. Do any of you know if you can fill out the majority of it on a computer then just do the signature on the ipad?

I did an enrollment yesterday using the email docusign and that worked out pretty well. I will try the lean app on my ipad on my next appointment. Do any of you know if you can fill out the majority of it on a computer then just do the signature on the ipad?

It's not necessary. The ipad and the computer are of similar ease. The one thing I have forgotten a couple times, is to press the "accept signature" button after signing. I think that's what it says, it doesn't look like a button, but you have to press it before proceeding.

Just remember that you cant save the pdf of the application, so if there's any information in the app that you may need for a later date, go ahead and copy it over to your CRM before you are complete.

Latest posts

Back