Signatures

FYI. What you just did reverted my previous setting to the opposite of what it was set to.

Not a big deal. Just figured you would want to know.

(I had it on default, changed it to "show" after posting on this thread, now it went back to "dont show")

Correct.
The internal setting ID for hiding signatures was set to show them, and vice versa; the one to show was hiding them.

May seem like a minor point, but related to the topic of the new design, when will the state flags return? This may seem like a non-issue but when someone poses a question where the answer is state specific, knowing their home state can be a help.

I never figured out how to add the state flag on the old platform anyway!

You're right.
Thanks for pointing it out. The setting was set incorrectly as we never planned to remove them

Now all the signatures are shown by default, while you may select to remove them in your Preferences area

Fixed as you were posting this reply.
Maybe so but I still am not seeing them with the android. Not at home so I don't know about the Windows PC.

Maybe so but I still am not seeing them with the android. Not at home so I don't know about the Windows PC.

On Android/iOS, the signatures should only show on landscape mode.
That's because of responsive display where only the most important content stays on screen.

On Android/iOS, the signatures should only show on landscape mode.
That's because of responsive display where only the most important content stays on screen.
Am now at home on the PC using Chrome browser and still do not see the signatures..

May seem like a minor point, but related to the topic of the new design, when will the state flags return? This may seem like a non-issue but when someone poses a question where the answer is state specific, knowing their home state can be a help.

Bob, the state flags are now configured and showing underneath your avatars.

I do not have a working knowledge of every state flag.........

map34.jpg

Back