Signing with Guardian On Thursday

tvchild

Expert
I will be signing my life away on Thursday and on the road to make six digits (this is what the CEO told me I would be making in a couple years). The only thing I am nervous about is coming up with leads. Any advice on how to generate leads to start off. How about Craigslist? Anyone ever tried advertising through there? Thanks for any advice!

You already feel as though you have signed your life away??? Do some more research here on the forum; and try the search function.

I will be signing my life away on Thursday and on the road to make six digits (this is what the CEO told me I would be making in a couple years). The only thing I am nervous about is coming up with leads. Any advice on how to generate leads to start off. How about Craigslist? Anyone ever tried advertising through there? Thanks for any advice!

They always tell you that you will be making big money soon.
Truth be told that over half of the agents will not make it 18 months, because they don't work their butts off or understand this business.

Craigslist is not going to make you any money unless you are cleaning out your garage and selling stuff.

If you will email me. I will send you a ton of free audio tapes that I made on prospecting. You can also call me at 877-968-5757 and I will talk you head off on prospecting ideas.

Here is an example of one of my ideas. Click Here to learn how I use free living wills to get my feet in the door and get them talking about death and their family members.

The trick in prospecting is niche marketing. You find a group of people that have a problem and then you fix it.

You can click here to see a lot of my older ideas all in one place.

You're not going to find the type of client that The Guardian is looking for through craigslist...

Unless you have a bunch of relationships and connections with business owners and high-net worth types, you've got a mighty tough road to hoe.

you can buy leads. my advice would be to make a deal with them. if they tell you 12 bucks a lead, tell them that you will pay 6. if you don't get any sales from them, get you money back. Referals are the best lead. nobody is going to craigslist to buy life insurance. Email marketing might work. Google adwords might work too. Also, I can get you high life comps, if you need them.

Rich
lifespringllc.com

one of the brochures i read had an eg of a Guardian whole life insurance, my question, do you know in general if Guardian's premium is higher than say Mutual of Omaha.
The other question, do you think the price that you would pay more for a participating whole life is worth it in the long run given that they will pay dividends or do you think the price increase is not worth what you get in return....also i spoke to an underwriter and they said actually when you buy whole life you have the option if you want the cash value to be added to the face value which is more expensive, if you don't pay the difference, whatever cash value there is, it doesn't matter you will just get the face value of the insurance. is that correct?

Most if not all of the "major" life carriers have an in-house lead generation mailer system in which you can participate. You can usually choose the number of mailers, topic of insurance (DI, life, etc.) and target businesses or residents in a specific area by zip code and income.

At NML I used to do 1000 at a time. Return always paid for the mailers. Some people just wanted the free road atlas :D

Guardian's strong suit is DI.

Back