Silly United American

Survivor

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I told them to cancel my appointment 2 months ago when I realized what a BS company it was. I had to call back once and tell them that I demanded it be canceled. Well, I got a letter today from them and it said that I had not submitted business in the last 30 days and I had 30 days to submit a significant level of premium or my appointment would be canceled (oh no, anything but that).

I'm j/w if when a company is researching some one for appointment if it shows why previous appointments were canceled. I'd hate to try and get appointed with another company but get turned down because UA shows my appointment as being terminated due to lack of activity.

I'm also curious as to what recourse I have for them not canceling my appointment as I DEMANDED. Should I complain to the DOI? It's not a big deal that I'm appointed (as in it hasn't hurt me with my new company), but I am tired of being associated with them in anyway, even if its my name on their paper.

Most companies are only concerned if your contract was terminated for some reason other than lack of production.

Re:Your appointment not being cancelled as you requested. Don't worry about it, move on, it's not worth the emotional energy.

No insurance company is going to care that your appointment was terminated for lack of production - you are worrying about nothing, don't waste you time or energy, just move on - life goes on.

Back