SilverCare Insurance. Anyone have experience with them?

I was told they have 400 agents, that is not believeable to start with, so they starting off by lying.
The thing that brothers me about the contract is that they make you sign an arbitration clause.
That is never a good thing to sign, I know from experience, that only protects them and would cost me thousands of dollars to pay for an arbitrator.
By making you pay thousands of dollars for an arbitrator you have to pay or drop any claim against them.
That made me forget them, fast...:1biggrin::cool:

I'm still trying to get them to pay full commission on clients that were written back in Nov. and Dec. of 2010. Also, the clients that I did write were solely based on my solicited clients. I would estimate that over 90% of the leads they provided were bogus!

Stay away from Silvercare at ALL costs. No ethics, very unprofessional and treat everyone like dirt. I am surprised that they haven't been sued out of biz. Do not go with them. I can't say enough terrible things about thier lack of integrity, honesty, follow through and procedures.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm still trying to get them to pay full commission on clients that were written back in Nov. and Dec. of 2010. Also, the clients that I did write were solely based on my solicited clients. I would estimate that over 90% of the leads they provided were bogus!

I would say 100%! Last selling season was my first and last with Silvercare. The appointment setters don't know anything, don't tell the truth and are basically teenagers writing notes to each other about thier lunch plans. Now with a great FMO in Anaheim, CA and loving this new career.:cool:
I was told they have 400 agents, that is not believeable to start with, so they starting off by lying.
The thing that brothers me about the contract is that they make you sign an arbitration clause.
That is never a good thing to sign, I know from experience, that only protects them and would cost me thousands of dollars to pay for an arbitrator.
By making you pay thousands of dollars for an arbitrator you have to pay or drop any claim against them.
That made me forget them, fast...:1biggrin::cool:
They made it sound (last year when I was first getting into this biz) that they had all these agents and I had to hurry up and get in or I would be left behind. They lie more than most politicians.....:1arghh:

I'm still trying to get a full release letter from them! They have no ethics or morals. STAY AWAY!:no:

Last edited:
I went to an interview with the Silvercare by John Wayne Airport, after reading about them on this site. The interviewer was talking about all the appointments that they set. He even mentioned that our first job would be to get in the door.

With the information I hasd from this board I asked him why they weren't expecting you to get go into their house. I also asked what the script was that was used. He replied that he didn't know, he didnt work with that department. Give me a break!

They also advertised that there was a salary available. I asked about what the salary was, and he mentioned that it varies, depending on various factors. So I said, well I guess I will have to find that out at the next interview.

I never got a call back...I wouldn't have went anyway.

Yep, stay away from Silvercare.

Good question, I don't know which ones they market. I know it is for a program for people on the lower income levels. It has something with subsidized medicare something or other. It seems that they tell people that they are going to drop off some information and would they be home to receive it at a certain time. Sassker and mgoodin08 should know more.

Back