Silverscript

one ending in "y" or was it "e"...no, no it was "r."

Not sure, but would like to get paid on the 3 I wrote...lol. Did anyone else have issues with their website? I kept getting stuck on the year selection and the attestation page. Kept cycling me thru those two. I eventually had to use my tablet to access this site for first 2-3 weeks of AEP.

Not sure, but would like to get paid on the 3 I wrote...lol. Did anyone else have issues with their website? I kept getting stuck on the year selection and the attestation page. Kept cycling me thru those two. I eventually had to use my tablet to access this site for first 2-3 weeks of AEP.

I didn't have any issues on their site. I think I wrote somewhere between 25-30 with them this AEP. But have around 50 or so on the books from prior years. Already got renewal commissions.

Happens to me all the time! What we found is to click the year and then click on the "home" link underneath the box. Try that next time- it should work.

I just got renewals in the 1/31 payout, but nothing yet on new business I wrote during AEP.

I just got renewals in the 1/31 payout, but nothing yet on new business I wrote during AEP.

I got an email from Ritter saying they received the file late last week and they would be paid out this week. But if you are just getting renewals who knows when you'll get AEP commissions. I was paid renewals back in early January.

Just checked and Ritter has the commission statement up for SilverScript AEP enrollments.

Last edited:
Back