Simplified Critical Illness Carriers

For those of you who specialized in this product, what carrier would you recommend?

I read alot about Assurity, and like them, but sounds like getting an SI applicant approved is very tough.

For those of you who specialized in this product, what carrier would you recommend?

I read alot about Assurity, and like them, but sounds like getting an SI applicant approved is very tough.

I like Assurity. There's a comparison chart attached with some other companies listed.

Attachments

• CI-Why_Comparison.pdf
    105.9 KB · Views: 40
Not for simplified issue. Unless you are working with clients that already have problems, they aren't hard to work with. If you are writing fully underwritten, you will have challenges. They are tough. Fast turn around and great service. I love working with Assurity.

Not for simplified issue. Unless you are working with clients that already have problems, they aren't hard to work with. If you are writing fully underwritten, you will have challenges. They are tough. Fast turn around and great service. I love working with Assurity.

Thanks, I'm looking to market their SI Critical Illness product. How fast before a decision is reached?

Last edited:
Assurity's fully underwritten CI is a massive PITA. I applied for myself. 45 minutes of PHI where I gave them all the Pt. B info, then they ordered a paramed where I was supposed to repeat all of that. They also spent at least 15-20 minutes discussing my pilot's license.

I declined to re-answer all those questions and simply had the paramed write "questions have already been asked and answered. Nothing has changed."

I'm sure I'll be declined for coverage but I just won't go through that much hassle for a policy. I can always just re-apply for SI or go with another carrier. My current plan has 3 more years to go so and with luck with have a heart attack before then to collect.

Rick

I got my simplified issue policy done in 2 days. I did the online application, which could be a pain- you have to email the signature section for them to e-sign and send it back. Since it was me, no biggie, but I can see it could be challenging for a client.
Do paper- it will be done in less than a week.

Assurity CI Simplified Issue is best way to go, I do 95% on my ipad and is issued normally within 5 days. Hands down the best

Back