Simplified Issue IUL

wfs

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking for a fast-issue simplified issue IUL with an electronic application, other than LSW. If the same company has a simplified issue term, that would be perfect.

I've heard about ANICO (not sure if they have a SI term too), but I do not know anything about their products.

Suggestions?

I am looking for a fast-issue simplified issue IUL with an electronic application, other than LSW. If the same company has a simplified issue term, that would be perfect.

I've heard about ANICO (not sure if they have a SI term too), but I do not know anything about their products.

Suggestions?

I'm also assuming you mean non-med. LSW is not SI either, just non-med (under $250k) as I'm sure you know.

Sagicor could be another carrier to look at for easier issue prods.

I mean a Non-Med IUL.
How does Anico's stack up against LSW? Does it have the ABRs?

I have Sagicor for non-med term... Would like to add a good non-med IUL to the portfolio.

Principal has non-med up to $1,000,000 for Preferred and Preferred+ only. Lincoln up to $1,000,000. Voya up to $500,000. All depending on age limits. These are for "healthy" clients only.

I'm also assuming you mean non-med. LSW is not SI either, just non-med (under $250k) as I'm sure you know. Sagicor could be another carrier to look at for easier issue prods.

Doesn't LSW have an "express issue premium" down to table 4? I always noticed it when quoting but never bothered with it because the premiums were such a joke.

Back