Simplified issue, non-senior whole life

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
Does anyone know of a carrier who has simplified issue whole life that 1) is not just a senior product but will apply to younger ages as well and 2) goes up to at least $50,000 in benefit level.

Something like mutual of omaha's, except their Whole Life Express Product only goes to $25,000.

Thanks

Winter

Does anyone know of a carrier who has simplified issue whole life that 1) is not just a senior product but will apply to younger ages as well and 2) goes up to at least $50,000 in benefit level.

Something like mutual of omaha's, except their Whole Life Express Product only goes to $25,000.

Thanks

Winter

Just had a thought that I think Assurity has something like that. Not sure. I let my appointment with them lapse so can't look it up as easily.

Thanks

Winter

United Home Life www.unitedhomelife.com will go up to $50,000 on their Graded Benefit Whole Life Product and they also go down to age 25 and up to age 80.

If you want a contract, you can download it from Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC.

Thanks

Winter

Lincoln Heritage has their preferred whole life for age 0 to 70 years.

Age 0-50 will go to $100,000

Age 51-60 to $50,000

Age 61-70 to $30,000

Simplified issue, phone interview, no exam.

Male/female rates. Tobacco/non-tobacco class.

Fidelity life has a simpified issue WL and 10,20 and 30 Yr Term up to 250k.

Presidential life has garaunteed issue up to 50k.

Back