Simply has halted broker agent sales

superdave

Expert
Florida
As of October 1, 2013, FMO, Broker and/or its Broker Agents, as applicable, shall no longer be permitted under the Agreement to conduct Medicare sales in Hernando, Hillsborough, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Seminole Counties, any such sales in these Counties for the following Simply benefit plans will be non-commissionable.
Orange, Osceola and Seminole County:

Simply More (H5471-043))
Simply Complete (H5471-039)
Simply Extra (H5471-044)
Simply Level (H5471-042)
Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Polk Counties:

Simply More (H5471-021 and H5471- 005)
Simply Complete (H5471-007)
Simply Extra (H5471-022 and H5471-024)
Simply Level (H5471-020)
Simply Care (H5471-010)
Simply Comfort (H5471-011)

MESSAGE FROM SIMPLY TO AGENTS:
As part of Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc.’s (“Simply”) growth in South Florida, we have decided at this time to focus our efforts for Central Florida (Hernando, Hillsborough, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Seminole Counties) Medicare sales with our internal benefit consultants.
We do value your commitment to our company and we want to continue our relationship with you, however, at this time, pursuant to your Simply Broker Agreement (“Agreement”), this letter serves as notice pursuant to Section 7.6 of the Agreement of the following amendment described below. All terms not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Agreement.

I care. I just signed up with them because my FMO claimed they are going to be HUGE! Lol
He said they are partially owned by Magic Johnson too

Back