Single Premium 81 Year Old W/Parkinson's

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Too bad Transamerica doesn't do SPWL.

Got a guy who has Parkinson's and has a UL policy that is going to backwards..and fast.

Right now he's paying $35 a month for $25k UL with $19K of cash value. May just tell him he will have to bite the bullet. Thing is completely underwater.

SPWL won't create that much at his age but he wants access to his money if he needs it (non LTC or emergency)..only way I see to get him close would be to put him in an annuity with a bonus with lengthy contract and loss of tax advantages.

I don't know. Just seeking suggestions. Thanks guys/gals.

Got a guy who has Parkinson's and has a UL policy that is going to backwards..and fast.

Right now he's paying $35 a month for $25k UL with $19K of cash value. May just tell him he will have to bite the bullet. Thing is completely underwater.

SPWL won't create that much at his age but he wants access to his money if he needs it (non LTC or emergency)..only way I see to get him close would be to put him in an annuity with a bonus with lengthy contract and loss of tax advantages.

When does the in force show it lapsing at current?

Foresters will do graded as long as he can do ADL's and PHI. I'm not sure if they'll do Single Pay on a Graded policy.

When does the in force show it lapsing at current?

Age 83. Guy is in one of those spots where you just want to help him. I just feel like I've exhausted my options.

----------

Foresters will do graded as long as he can do ADL's and PHI. I'm not sure if they'll do Single Pay on a Graded policy.

Right and that wouldn't be doing him a service imho.

Age 83. Guy is in one of those spots where you just want to help him. I just feel like I've exhausted my options.

----------

Right and that wouldn't be doing him a service imho.

I thought you were looking for a company that would take Parkinson's and that does Single Pay..they're the only one I know of. I see now you're talking annuity.

Back