Single Premium SI/GI for Under 40???

scagnt83

Worldwide Expert of Everything
5000 Post Club
Does anyone know of any carriers that have a product that fits? I know this is a long shot. Very unique situation obviously. It can be UL or WL. But needs to be GI or SI.

Does anyone know of any carriers that have a product that fits? I know this is a long shot. Very unique situation obviously. It can be UL or WL. But needs to be GI or SI.

Depends upon how big a face you need. Settlers has single pay SI non par WL below 40.. 50K Face max on Gold Plan. 25K on Silver.

Depends upon how big a face you need. Settlers has single pay SI non par WL below 40.. 50K Face max on Gold Plan. 25K on Silver.

Thanks!

I am worried he might be denied for SI. Has cancer and occasionally uses oxygen.

Do they allow a client to have both a Gold and Silver Plan for a total of $75k?

Does it give them decent DB Leverage on the premium? Or would they just be better off with an annuity?

Thanks!

I am worried he might be denied for SI. Has cancer and occasionally uses oxygen.

Do they allow a client to have both a Gold and Silver Plan for a total of $75k?

Does it give them decent DB Leverage on the premium? Or would they just be better off with an annuity?

You can't combine but if he has current cancer he would not qualify for either plan. They no longer let you write the Bronze near GI plan as a single pay so Settlers will not work for you. Maybe someone else will have an idea.

You can't combine but if he has current cancer he would not qualify for either plan. They no longer let you write the Bronze near GI plan as a single pay so Settlers will not work for you. Maybe someone else will have an idea.

Maybe I just need to look at traditional options instead and fund with a spia or sinking account.

Do limited pay options exist in the SI/GI market? Such as a 10pay or 20pay or To age 65 policies?

NGI, Unity, Forethought all have GI single premium for all ages.

Back