Single Premium Whole Life

Quint

I have a prospect who I think would be great for Single Premium Whole Life. Are there any carriers that sell SPWL that do not require E&O. I know I need to get E&O but I am just getting back into Insurance sales after a 2 years break and I need to generate some sales before I purchase coverage again.

Thanks

I have a prospect who I think would be great for Single Premium Whole Life. Are there any carriers that sell SPWL that do not require E&O. I know I need to get E&O but I am just getting back into Insurance sales after a 2 years break and I need to generate some sales before I purchase coverage again.

Thanks

I have American Amicable and they don't require E and O.

Just email me if you want more info.

most let you pay E&O monthly if needed.

Single Premium Life is a great way to pass on money if the premium will never be needed by the insured and they are healthy enough to underwrite.

I can get E and O for $495 with No membership fees.

WIth NEB.

Just email me if you want me to send you the info on the E and O.

Thanks

I would never sell a SPWL without E&O. You should be documenting absolutely everything on a case like that (if you don't already) because of the money laundering issues that can come into play. Aside from that - if they don't need the money and are just looking to purchase a death benefit, they'd get a heck of a lot more coverage for the same amount buying a Single Premium Universal Life policy than a SPWL.

Back