SitePal

mickeyma

Guru
100+ Post Club
I received this email today and it sounds interesting. Hoping someone
with more knowledge of websites than me can offer an opinion.

SitePal is web-based software that allows you to create animated speaking characters that act as virtual employees on your website. Using SitePal's easy-to-use, powerful online editing tool, you can:
  • Customize the character to your liking
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Add audio through either voice recording or text-to-speech functionality [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Publish it to your website within minutes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The process is virtually automated, no technical experience is required and characters can be changed whenever you want. A SitePal virtual employee is a cost-effective, proven way to enhance the customer experience, reinforce your brand and improve business results.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Visit www.SitePal.com to learn how other businesses benefit from SitePal.[/FONT]

Your link didn't work. You see the correct address, but it does not take you to www.sitepal.com

Just thought you should know. I do wish I had one of these on my website if it was free. The cost could be a lot better. 10, 20, or 30 a month is high just to have a character on your website. The question is how much would anyone be willing to spend just to add this to their website and will it make more sales in the long wrong or really impress the clients.

I would be willing to pay for anything that makes me more money then it cost. I want to hear from someone that says that after buying this, that their sales increased enough to spend that kind of money on it.

75cupdate4.jpg

Yes, he does. Sometimes I go on his websites just to check out that character. Ever since I saw his, I have been thinking about getting one.

For you folks over 45...I was thinking about getting a character like Garrett Morris played on SNL. You might remember he was the character in the corner of the screen that yelled "Our top story tonight"...after Chevy Chase was finished with the news.

Last edited:
the link no worky for me.... but I typed in sitepal in my browser and man, that is one cool site!! maybe this site is not authorized to link to that site? somehow.

I believe Alston uses one on his website.

I'm not sure if it's the same product, but it's the same concept.

Yep. Guilty as charged.

I have definitely increased my conversions and profits since I started using it. I've subscribed for a couple of years now. It was one of my better decisions.

I just added new sitepal figure to this page a few weeks ago:

best health insurance

Back