Skype for Cold Calling?

I can't solicit on this forum if you read my post I do not give my company name I only give advice.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your adherence to the rules, but that's what you're hear for.

...and that's ok.

You can put a link to your services in your signature if you'd like. That's 100% by the rues.

Skype's TOS actually prohibits telemarketing, but I guess they don't enforce it.

That's not entirely true. They basically usage monitor it. If you're making more than 50 calls a day to different numbers or more than six hours a day (or something like that), then your account will get flagged. Magic Jack also has a similar approach.

One of thing we sometimes use when using Skype for telemarketing is a service call Ecsow - just do a Google search for it.

It is basically an auto dialer for Skype and really increases the number of dials you can make.

Not affiliated in any other way with them, other than a user.

The issue with Skype is (aside from TOS issues) that if you use a tel centric IMO like Pinney your stuck when its time to transfer the call to the processing center. Does anyone know a work around to warm transfer a skype call?

Back