Sleep Apnea Insurance

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a client who is 6'2 289lbs 56 years old does anybody take this. I know Standard Security will with a 50% rate up. I have him on Celtic right now, just seeing if I can get a better deal for him. I know it will be ridered just like the policy he has now

Thanks

Re: Sleep Apnea

50% rate-up sounds like a good offer. If he's using a CPAP he'd be declined by every company I know of at that height/weight.

Standard Security is going to take a 6.2 obese client weighing in at 289 with sleep apnea? Hurry up and fill out the app before they go out of business.

Assurant will take him with 70% rate increase, with apnea rider. Any other health conditions, and rate up of 5% or more would be a decline.

I'm finding it hard to believe that someone obese doesn't have a single other health condition other than apea. No HBP? No high cholesterol? My guess is Assurant's UW team would be on the phone with this guy and 10 minutes later it would be over.

I'm finding it hard to believe that someone obese doesn't have a single other health condition other than apea. No HBP? No high cholesterol? My guess is Assurant's UW team would be on the phone with this guy and 10 minutes later it would be over.

Actually John he doesn't I've had him as a client for a bout 6 years with GTL, & Celtic he did a phone interview and when I put him with GTL years ago they pulled medical records. So his conditions are his hieght & weight & the apnea.

Back