SLEPP APNEA AND IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT

Melo5457

Expert
I am looking for a whole life policy for a 58 year old male with sleep apnea wears CPAP, (No oxygen)... and irregular heart beat-----ht 5.10 / weight 205.....Coverage amount between 25-50K---Any suggestions?
Thanks

Foresters would be a go
American amicable
Prosperity (as mentioned above)

Plenty of options, may have to split coverage to get to the $50,000 range.

I'm thinking RNA would be a good fit. May even be able to do the Essential products instead of just the FE.

If you want to give me a call on Monday we could do a risk assestment.

I'm thinking RNA would be a good fit. May even be able to do the Essential products instead of just the FE.

If you want to give me a call on Monday we could do a risk assestment.

Great call there, if this will push through on the Jet Whole Life that would be ideal!

I am looking for a whole life policy for a 58 year old male with sleep apnea wears CPAP, (No oxygen)... and irregular heart beat-----ht 5.10 / weight 205.....Coverage amount between 25-50K---Any suggestions?
Thanks
Many of the FE companies will take him as long as there is no O2... Columbian will even accept the O2 if it is just administered with a CPAP for sleep apnea.. Issue up to $35K

Many of the FE companies will take him as long as there is no O2... Columbian will even accept the O2 if it is just administered with a CPAP for sleep apnea.. Issue up to $35K
And, they did just move into AL with the FE this year... I don't think they any of the ordinary products yet.. If you want a direct contract, I don't think they actually ha e an RD for AL but Tom Holland is a RSD out of Woodstock, GA and he could probably help you. If you want his number I will send it to you.

Back