Small Group Health and Dental

overrider

I have a friend of a friend who is starting his own business. He wants to run a food truck serving healthy food, and he wants health and dental for himself and his employees. Any ideas on which companies would work best for his situation.?

I have a friend of a friend who is starting his own business. He wants to run a food truck serving healthy food, and he wants health and dental for himself and his employees. Any ideas on which companies would work best for his situation.?

Need a little more info; number of employees to be insured, geographic location of the employer to begin with.

No more than 10 employees, and currently he is located in Oldsmar, FL. Right by Tampa.

And he really wants it for his guys, if he wants to help his employees I'll help him out.

Food trucks run below the radar.
All cash businesses.
Pay their expenses in cash.
Pay no taxes.
I'm just guessing.

Now you are just guessing? Earlier you said "There isn't a food truck in the US that offers group health/dental."

Need to be careful. People come to this site for information and the least we can do is provide an accurate response.

Food trucks run below the radar.
All cash businesses.
Pay their expenses in cash.
Pay no taxes.
I'm just guessing.

Your guess is wrong. Most food trucks in my town accept credit cards and are above board businesses. A few are even extensions of very successful restaurants.

----------

No more than 10 employees, and currently he is located in Oldsmar, FL. Right by Tampa.

Im not sure about the health market in FL. BCBS and their networks are strong pretty much everywhere...

I really like Guardian for supplemental benefits. They have a strong Dental Plan and a good vision plan too. Plus he could add on life/cancer/di on down the road with them. They also give a bundled discount, so the more lines you have with them the cheaper it all gets.

Securian Dental also has an excellent product if he has no interest in other lines in the future.

I would also talk to him about BOE. Especially if he has multiple trucks and has loans out on them. Guardian, Ameritas, Principle are good carriers for BOE.

Over i am agent right in that area that specializes in those markets.

Private message me what information you are looking for and can help him out.

Back