Small Group Prospecting Flyer

insuremeplz

Expert
I've been doing some B2B for the first time in my career soliciting small group health. So far I've just been using some stock flyers that the carriers have offered, but they're generally geared toward one insurer rather than highlighting my agency and the fact that I'm impartial.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to design an effective flyer for helping businesses save money on their health insurance costs? Could anyone send me an example of what you use when prospecting? Thanks so much!

I realize this may sound a bit disingenuous, but what makes you want to pass out flyers instead of cold call? Using the script on Free Telemarketing Scripts For Everyone! we had pretty reasonable success generating small business health leads. I'm not sure how responsive folks are to flyers, but we'd get 1-3 leads/hour with that approach.

I'm going to try a mix of both. I'm weening myself off internet leads and part of that process is just getting out there and seeing people face to face to gain some experience. Plus it gets me out of the office. It's a beautiful 90 degrees out right now and I'm darn tired of staring at this computer screen!

I'm meeting with an HR manager of a 250 group. The have medical, LTCI, st/lt disability But she's a friend and I offered to meet with her. I'm not even sure where to start? Any ideas on where to start?

HuntAssuranceGroup said:
I'm meeting with an HR manager of a 250 group. The have medical, LTCI, st/lt disability But she's a friend and I offered to meet with her. I'm not even sure where to start? Any ideas on where to start?

I don't hear life in that mix and even if they have something its probably group term. Ask if you can offer VPD Life.

Thanks Norway. Big help to get me started. I'm not really interested on the group. She's a friend that got this hR job and is now in charge of benefits decisions and heck I don't want to walk away from 250 people. I'll check into the Life stufff. Any recommendations on carriers?

HuntAssuranceGroup said:
Thanks Norway. Big help to get me started. I'm not really interested on the group. She's a friend that got this hR job and is now in charge of benefits decisions and heck I don't want to walk away from 250 people. I'll check into the Life stufff. Any recommendations on carriers?

If your interested in this market get yourself over to topgunproducers.com The guy that runs it does a lot of volutary worksite stuff....He loves American National 3 lives for group billing 10 lives you can get simplified underwriting beyond their standard express underwriting program. They offer Term, UL, IUL & WL and you can write the UL to be essentially lifetime term GUL paid up whenever you want it to be.

good lord if you've got the chance to possibly write 250, don't walk away from it! email if you need help, we've got a lot of options in NC for that market

Back