Smart Choice: Good or Bad?

Is PGI new agent friendly?

Yes. But need an agent that we know will be there giving it everything they got. A new agent in reality has no idea how much there is to learn. At PGI we assign a personal lines and Commercial lines Trainer to every agent for 8 months. A one on one relationship. That's a heavy investment for us, that many other groups don't take on as one of their deliverables. they simply don't invest in that. (And its a heavy investment) They say, let the carrier reps teach them....WE take very seriously the success of our agents.

Yes. But need an agent that we know will be there giving it everything they got. A new agent in reality has no idea how much there is to learn. At PGI we assign a personal lines and Commercial lines Trainer to every agent for 8 months. A one on one relationship. That's a heavy investment for us, that many other groups don't take on as one of their deliverables. they simply don't invest in that. (And its a heavy investment) They say, let the carrier reps teach them....WE take very seriously the success of our agents.
I'm interested in joining PGI. I understand you have a very good program, but I couldn't find information regarding startup cost, ongoing fees and commission split. Could you PM me if it's not allowed to publish on the forums. Many thanks!

Back