Smart Move of the Week - September 19th, 2016

jboussea, No, we do not use a software. Those charts are all produced in-house. Our sales team would be happy to go over the details if you would like more information.

----------

Doug, Sorry you feel that way. A great number of our agents appreciate seeing a regularly produced sales positioning tool. As a result, our team invests a lot of time and energy into producing what we think is a valuable product.

If you have constructive suggestions on how we can improve our Smart Move, we'd love to hear them!

Out of all the posts to complain about on this forum, an informative video that was 99% info is hardly something to complain about.

It actually makes a good point about how RMDs are calculated. And that is an area many agents could use more knowledge on.

If there was any complaint about the post, its that it should probably be in the annuity section and not the life section. But who really cares. RMDs can tie back to life sales too.

Really thought I was pointing out the obvious!

You started a thread with an offer video advertising yourself. The forum rules clearly states that offers belong in the offers section.

Agentguy5... I'm going to help you feel pretty stupid right now.

Brokers Alliance is a FORUM SPONSOR. Look at that badge under their handle. That means they have PERMISSION from the forum to post their materials.

Agentguy5... I'm going to help you feel pretty stupid right now.

Brokers Alliance is a FORUM SPONSOR. Look at that badge under their handle. That means they have PERMISSION from the forum to post their materials.

Nice, gotta be expensive to hold that badge!

It's like owning a piece of the insurance forum.

They used to have a couple of sub-forums here - a Business Insurance forum and (I think) an advanced underwriting forum. Broker's Alliance would post their video of the week there. I think those forums closed because they got very little activity there.

Expensive is a relative term. Videos like this are good for the industry.

(And for the record I have never done a bit of business with BA nor do I know anyone over there.)

Back