Sms Marketing

My MGA works through them on certain products/carriers. I think they're pretty reputable, though I have not personally written anything through them.

This is Senior Market Sales.com
They are reputable. I have several contracts through them. They are helpful in getting quotes to you. You won't get personal attention from them if you are "needy" They do call from time to time to check on you, see if they can help you with a quote, etc. They are a good size FMO in Omaha Nebraska. They do Med Adv plans, Med Supps, all types of life, annuities, dental, travel ins. and LTC.

They are definitely reputable. I have several contracts through them.

Their strength seems to be Med Sups and Med Advantage. They have a great quoting system for LTC.

SMS stands for "Short Message Service". SMS marketing as the name suggest it is a marketing with the use of mobile phones. SMS also known as text messaging. SMS marketing is a process used to transfer marketing communication to interested consumers using mobile phones in the form of SMS.
It is considered as one of the more direct and personal forms of marketing, but the main question is if it's right for your business? Yes, it is true because the cost is pennies per text messages. Following thing you must consider before diving into SMS marketing:
# How will you collect mobile numbers to send SMS?
# What pitfalls should you be aware?
# How will you send your SMS marketing?

SMS stands for "Short Message Service". SMS marketing as the name suggest it is a marketing with the use of mobile phones. SMS also known as text messaging. SMS marketing is a process used to transfer marketing communication to interested consumers using mobile phones in the form of SMS.
It is considered as one of the more direct and personal forms of marketing, but the main question is if it's right for your business? Yes, it is true because the cost is pennies per text messages. Following thing you must consider before diving into SMS marketing:
# How will you collect mobile numbers to send SMS?
# What pitfalls should you be aware?
# How will you send your SMS marketing?

Thanks for reviving a nearly 5 1/2 year old thread. And making it about absolutely nothing to do with the original topic. Good job.

Thanks for reviving a nearly 5 1/2 year old thread. And making it about absolutely nothing to do with the original topic. Good job.

Your post is quite negative. I got banned (fortunately unbanned quickly) for all my negativity.

Unlike others, I'll fess up that I'm reporting your post.:twitchy:

Rick

Back