SMS Quoting Tool Is It OK?

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I recently got an email introducing me the the quoting tool sponsored by Senior Marketing Solutions. Here's what I'm afraid of: how can I be sure that I won't be involved in a lawsuit 5 years from now, with the claim that they pirated software from a programmer?

They are really nice people, and upstanding in every way. I plan to contract with them to get it for free, but don't know what to look out for.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I recently got an email introducing me the the quoting tool sponsored by Senior Marketing Solutions. Here's what I'm afraid of: how can I be sure that I won't be involved in a lawsuit 5 years from now, with the claim that they pirated software from a programmer?

They are really nice people, and upstanding in every way. I plan to contract with them to get it for free, but don't know what to look out for.

Our insurance website platform integrates with some of SMS's technology (their CRM software and quoting tools). I can tell you from experience that they are not cutting corners or pirating software. They have a skilled team of in-house software developers and a CTO who also happens to be an attorney with a background in intellectual property. I'm sure he knows how to play by the rules and the risks to his organization if they don't.

Aaron

Hahaha, you can bet Uncle Bob will be checking them out.:yes:

So I just started using BrocorXchange for all my Multi Carrier quoting engine, and I highly recommend it!

Has anyone else had success with BrocorXchange? What do you guys think?

In MN, IA, TX, NE it has Quotit BEAT! They have an ever growing product line and include vision, dental, short term. I was just told they are launching 6 carriers in Colorado, 5 in Missouri, 6 more in Wisconsin.
For features I've been using
-Personal Private exchange
-Emailing clients my quotes
-Comparing plans
-Online apps link

It's Cheaper TOO!

Back