Snap Pack Mailer WITH BRM (Business Reply Mail) Card AKA Response Card

alexkoelsche

Hey Guys,

OK, revisions of what I'm asking.

I've know for a fact there is a guy doing insurance with Snap Pack Mailers that have the Response Card included with the snap pack. 98% snap pack mailers can replace the old envelope, letter, and BRC (Response Card), only saving maybe a couple cents per piece but that could go a long way.

The guy I know DEFINITELY won't try something new unless it has the card in the snap pack, understood. Seems like same marketing technique is applied across the industry.

Has anyone used or seen this type of snap packs?

This poor guy is paying $750/K

Per Thousand??? :err:

What type of insurance are you selling?

----------

I'm guessing with BRC aka Response Card type correct?

Or are you just messing with me??

He said .75 a piece for sure.

Per Thousand??? :err:

What type of insurance are you selling?

----------

I'm guessing with BRC aka Response Card type correct?

Or are you just messing with me??

He said .75 a piece for sure.

He is messing with you...He doesn't even make that in a year.

Hey Guys,

OK, revisions of what I'm asking.

I've know for a fact there is a guy doing insurance with Snap Pack Mailers that have the Response Card included with the snap pack. 98% snap pack mailers can replace the old envelope, letter, and BRC (Response Card), only saving maybe a couple cents per piece but that could go a long way.

The guy I know DEFINITELY won't try something new unless it has the card in the snap pack, understood. Seems like same marketing technique is applied across the industry.

Has anyone used or seen this type of snap packs?

This poor guy is paying $750/K

If you really want to have success doing business on this forum there is a better way to do it. Stick around for a few months responding to threads that you can add value to, and learn the lay of the land. After a few months you will have 100 posts and the ability to post in the offers section where you can tell us all exactly what a snap pack is, why we should use them, and why we should buy whatever it is that you are selling .

At this point, your lack of marketing awareness on this forum is not going to attract a successful agent to pay you for marketing services.

Good luck!

If you really want to have success doing business on this forum there is a better way to do it. Stick around for a few months responding to threads that you can add value to, and learn the lay of the land. After a few months you will have 100 posts and the ability to post in the offers section where you can tell us all exactly what a snap pack is, why we should use them, and why we should buy whatever it is that you are selling .

At this point, your lack of marketing awareness on this forum is not going to attract a successful agent to pay you for marketing services.

Good luck!

Amen. !

Good luck!

Yep - take the Final Expense internet lead dude; he's contributed to a basic extent and has some regular lead buyers he earned through contributing to the Forum.

Also, it helps vendors if they can work with a verified productive agent to test a lead source first then publicly roll it out to the Forum.

I belonged to a huge marketing organization in the 1990s with 12,000 agents selling life insurance through inserts in newspapers (Randy Murray FMO). We tried snap pacts & Pennysaver. They both bombed all over the country. Couldn't generate enough leads to make a decent profit.

Thank you mickeyma for reading my QUESTION and treating it like a QUESTION, rather than looking at statements and treating them as QUESTIONS or PITCHES.

I'm guessing the snap packs you tried in the 90's has response card included inside correct?

Thank you again for your help in my nerdly research.

Back