SNL Alaska Trip Who's Going?

The big one for me is that the life insurance division creates money that is loaned out by the mortgage division.

Most insurance companies can't get a good return on their money these days. SNL has a division that needs lots if f cash to invest. And a separate division that creates a lot of cash that needs to be invested.
It's genius!

It's good to be the king!:swoon:

AIG was into sub-prime mortgages and verifying nothing. Huge difference with that and regular mortgages.

If only...

AIG was writing CDS on bundles of mortgages that were effectively misrepresented. At best, the party seeking the CDS did not understand how to correctly calculate the debt quality based upon the underlying mortgages. At worst, it was outright fraud in misrepresenting them. And yes, AIG wasn't investigating the debt at all. I understand that some companies were basically underwriting CDS via instant messenger.

I had a couple of loans originated by SNMC, they still hold one. Seemed rather thorough in their underwriting.

ANOTHER great trip in the books!

Although I've been to Monaco already on a previous carrier trip we are excited to go again. WOW, what a place to vacation! You will see wealth all around you like you've never seen

It was great to see all the same usual suspects in Alaska and a few new ones

ANOTHER great trip in the books!

Although I've been to Monaco already on a previous carrier trip we are excited to go again. WOW, what a place to vacation! You will see wealth all around you like you've never seen

It was great to see all the same usual suspects in Alaska and a few new ones

A bunch of FE agents hobnobbing with the royal set?:eek:

Latest posts

Back