SNL Considering Trulicity Insulin

dabulls

Guru
100+ Post Club
I submitted a case to them, no insulin use, thought it would fly through. Bumped to standard, underwriter said within the last year they consider this standard...

Anyone else have this problem I am pretty sure I have a client on Victoza that is with them.(preferred)

SNL imo always has been very good with following the app. This is disappointing.

Underwriter also said they are rolling out new UW guides.

Also, they claim Pentoxifylline is a blood thinner.(seperate case)

I submitted a case to them, no insulin use, thought it would fly through. Bumped to standard, underwriter said within the last year they consider this standard...

Anyone else have this problem I am pretty sure I have a client on Victoza that is with them.(preferred)

SNL imo always has been very good with following the app. This is disappointing.

Underwriter also said they are rolling out new UW guides.

Also, they claim Pentoxifylline is a blood thinner.(seperate case)

It is a blood thinner. Check this out....

What Is Trental?
Trental® (pentoxifylline) is a prescription medication approved to reduce the viscosity (thickness) of the blood and improve blood flow. It is used to increase circulation in people with peripheral arterial disease (PAD).

Trulicity is an insulin pen. So it's definitely a form of insulin. My father is on it so familiar with this

Also insulin comes in an inhable form . So not all insulin consumed thru injection or pump

Drug makers also making oral form of it. Curious to see if companies like snl would change their stance for usages like this

Trulicity is an insulin pen. So it's definitely a form of insulin. My father is on it so familiar with this

Also insulin comes in an inhable form . So not all insulin consumed thru injection or pump

Drug makers also making oral form of it. Curious to see if companies like snl would change their stance for usages like this

It is not insulin. Just an injectable.

Not according to their website.

"Once-weekly Trulicity is not insulin. It helps your body do what it is supposed to do naturally—release its own insulin, responding when your blood sugar rises. It’s used along with diet and exercise to help lower your blood sugar and A1C numbers."

https://www.trulicity.com/about-trulicity/

----------

It is a blood thinner. Check this out....

What Is Trental?
Trental® (pentoxifylline) is a prescription medication approved to reduce the viscosity (thickness) of the blood and improve blood flow. It is used to increase circulation in people with peripheral arterial disease (PAD).

I meant to say a blood thinner they won't take... sorry

It is not insulin. Just an injectable.

Not according to their website.

"Once-weekly Trulicity is not insulin. It helps your body do what it is supposed to do naturally—release its own insulin, responding when your blood sugar rises. It’s used along with diet and exercise to help lower your blood sugar and A1C numbers."

https://www.trulicity.com/about-trulicity/

----------

I meant to say a blood thinner they won't take... sorry

Not gonna argue semantics but trulicity viewed ad insulin. By endocrinologists and insurance companies

but their application and underwriting guide says only insulin is viewed as standard. Interesting.

so how many units of trulicity does your prospect take????

Dude you are wrong! The agent guide also says victoza is preferred. The uw said now that will be standard too. Both are not insulin. You are wrong sorry buddy

Back