SNL Considering Trulicity Insulin

Dude you are wrong! The agent guide also says victoza is preferred. The uw said now that will be standard too. Both are not insulin. You are wrong sorry buddy

Well you should tell them to get their agent guide updated. Since Victoza, and Trulicity "act" like insulin, Dr.'s , endocrinologists etc. view it as insulin.

Don't know what to tell you. Maybe take it up with the ADA or other Diabetes related support group

Well you should tell them to get their agent guide updated. Since Victoza, and Trulicity "act" like insulin, Dr.'s , endocrinologists etc. view it as insulin.

Don't know what to tell you. Maybe take it up with the ADA or other Diabetes related support group

Dr.s' do not view it as insulin, well because it isn't.

It is a blood thinner. Check this out....

What Is Trental?
Trental® (pentoxifylline) is a prescription medication approved to reduce the viscosity (thickness) of the blood and improve blood flow. It is used to increase circulation in people with peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
I took Trental for years "off label". I took because they had discovered it was useful to soften the scar tissue for people who had undergone radiation for throat cancer. UHL was going to decline me until I explained why I used it. Then, they issued preferred (Premier). However, after my last heart attack the Dr. put me on a blood thinner and I had to quit the Trental as I could not take two blood thinners.

Dr.s' do not view it as insulin, well because it isn't.

You are technically correct. But insurance companies couldn't care less if the agent is correct.

Just like they all, except for Equitable, consider eCigs as tobacco use. Even if there is no nicotine or any other tobacco product in their formula.

Back