SNL Counselor Evaluations ??

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
SNL's newsletter announces: Counselor Evaluations are Now Available!

I pulled up the from on the agent portal. It is a from for the client to evaluate how the agent performed. One of the questions is, "Do you see the “Family and Pet Protection Plan” as a valued benefit to your family?"

SNL is going to sell pet insurance????

SNL's newsletter announces: Counselor Evaluations are Now Available!

I pulled up the from on the agent portal. It is a from for the client to evaluate how the agent performed. One of the questions is, "Do you see the “Family and Pet Protection Plan” as a valued benefit to your family?"

SNL is going to sell pet insurance????
Some preneed companies offer pet burial as part of the package. I've noticed some other forms on SNL's website that seem to come from their preneed company. The question still stands, though. Is SNL bringing that into the FE company?

I had a client recently tell me SNL asked if they were satisfied with my service.

I had a client recently tell me SNL asked if they were satisfied with my service.

Why would a company do this?

My suspicion (and it is only that), is they are either experiencing some quality issues, or are double checking to ensure no one is selling their product by phone.

Having a company call after the sale is not something I would like to happen. Too many variables involved.

Why would a company do this?

My suspicion (and it is only that), is they are either experiencing some quality issues, or are double checking to ensure no one is selling their product by phone.

Having a company call after the sale is not something I would like to happen. Too many variables involved.

More companies do this than you might realize.

I wonder if American Amicable does it? :huh:

They dont for me, I can guarantee that.

If this is industry practice, maybe its reserved for low producers with bad quality.

I doubt any company would follow up on top producers with good quality of business. Just doesnt make sense.

They dont for me, I can guarantee that.

If this is industry practice, maybe its reserved for low producers with bad quality.

I doubt any company would follow up on top producers with good quality of business. Just doesnt make sense.
It could be random calls, not targeting anyone but still randomly looking for problems.

It is. I can't name any particular companies that I know of who do it, but over my years it has been done to me as well as other agents that I'm aware of.
I've seen those questionaires from a few companies in the past. I can't remember who they were either, but the questionaires didn't offend me. :nah:

Back