SNL - Social Security Benefit Authorization Form?

Abrasax

Guru
I'm not sure what the purpose of this form is. There's already a standard EFT form in the app but this one makes it appear to bill their SS benefit directly. This forum doesn't seem very impressed with it. Can someone explain how this process works and how it's different from standard EFT or true SSB?

Thank you!

Attachments

• SNL.SSP.Social_Security_Billing_Authorization_Form.pdf
    255.2 KB · Views: 3
I'm not sure what the purpose of this form is. There's already a standard EFT form in the app but this one makes it appear to bill their SS benefit directly. This forum doesn't seem very impressed with it. Can someone explain how this process works and how it's different from standard EFT or true SSB?

Thank you!
I didn't think it was required with the apps.. ???

As I recall, it gives them authorization to move the draft around to match the client's Social Security Deposit date. So if the 3rd is a banking holiday and the money will be deposited on the 2nd, SNL can withdraw then versus waiting until the 4th or 5th and hoping its still there.

As I recall, it gives them authorization to move the draft around to match the client's Social Security Deposit date. So if the 3rd is a banking holiday and the money will be deposited on the 2nd, SNL can withdraw then versus waiting until the 4th or 5th and hoping its still there.
I called them and they told me it's an old form that's not necessary any longer. She did say the new form clarifies that they'll draft on the social security deposit date even when the 3rd falls on a weekend.

I know that's what THEY say happens. Does it work out this way? Is it anywhere near as reliable as trans?

I didn't think it was required with the apps.. ???

It's not but I can't always write the E-App since it requires a strong connection. I was wondering if the form was required for SNL's version of "True SS Billing", but the person I spoke with made it sound like the web app has them sign for the same thing now, which essentially allows them to draft on a Friday when the 3rd falls on the Saturday or Sunday.

This sounds like a good solution, but I'm wondering how SNL loving agents have found this to work, since I've heard they had some billing issues not that long ago also...

Back