SNL Trip

closing time

Expert
It was great meeting all my fellow, final expense agents on this past cruise!! I had a great time drinking and chatting with everyone. Hope to see everybody in Monaco in 2019.

I know I sure had a great time. It is nice putting faces to the names and fellow posters on this forum.

SNL puts on some very nice incentives and I have enjoyed both Thailand and Alaska. Both trips however have had the same problem. They were too short. I say next time we should go for maybe 3 weeks to a month! lol, just kidding!

I did spend two extra days in Seattle. It is a fun city with lots of nice brew pubs and restaurants. Also a lot of broken down people, without a pot to piss in, sitting around looking for handouts. I was told they have a huge opioid problem. It just serves as a reminder to me of how nice I have it.

Overall it was a very fine trip. Thank you to SNL.

I know I sure had a great time. It is nice putting faces to the names and fellow posters on this forum.

SNL puts on some very nice incentives and I have enjoyed both Thailand and Alaska. Both trips however have had the same problem. They were too short. I say next time we should go for maybe 3 weeks to a month! lol, just kidding!

I did spend two extra days in Seattle. It is a fun city with lots of nice brew pubs and restaurants. Also a lot of broken down people, without a pot to piss in, sitting around looking for handouts. I was told they have a huge opioid problem. It just serves as a reminder to me of how nice I have it.

Heard you guys had a great time... Didcha do your yo-yo tricks? You still owe me man, missed it in Thailand... :laugh:.. Heard the next trip is Monaco... I'mma be there... As always, I'll pick up the tab during happy hour.. you get the ones after...

back to the Creek this week Football? How about those Loins? ya I was in Seattle a few yews ago, shocking the number of street people, was told its because they get everything for free, food, place to stay and spending money, and then what ever they can get on the streets..

back to the Creek this week Football? How about those Loins? ya I was in Seattle a few yews ago, shocking the number of street people, was told its because they get everything for free, food, place to stay and spending money, and then what ever they can get on the streets..

I wish they hadn't smoked the Giants like they did last night as the Giants are coming to Philly next week and will be in desperate playoff mode. The Birds better be ready.:eek:

I really enjoyed it too. Always great speaking with everyone in person. My trip went downhill after the 4-th day though. Somebody slipped me a nasty cruise-flu bug or something. Horrible stuff. Still fighting it off.

Two thumbs up on the SNL Alaskan Cruise. Two thumbs down on the flu though.

Yes, another great trip put on by SNL.

I enjoyed getting to meet some of you for the first time, and also catching up with others. I look forward to doing it again!

I am suffering a little jet lag and just overall run down feeling. It was a long ten days for this 62 year old body of mine. I also need 24 CE credits by Oct 1st, so I might not get into the field this week.

And TPAA I think there were a couple of videos of the yoyo tricks out there if my memory serves me right. Just keep in mind they were after numerous hours of hitting it pretty hard!

It was great meeting all my fellow, final expense agents on this past cruise!! I had a great time drinking and chatting with everyone. Hope to see everybody in Monaco in 2019.

Yeah man...

Left to Right

Closing Time
nfl72
SPUR CITY
Agentguy5
kuhn123

Newby was a little under the weather. I tried to get us all together for this shot!

Attachments

• Alaska Crew.jpg
    Alaska Crew.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
Yes, another great trip put on by SNL.

I enjoyed getting to meet some of you for the first time, and also catching up with others. I look forward to doing it again!

Thailand pics are on the laptop. I'll get them together and send them to you, I promise!

Back